22.7.15

Escape

I just want to escape into my little cocoon I call home. But is it really still my home? The core of my heart tells me that someday, it's gonna be gone. That thought itself, kills me.

Recently, I have been thinking about home so much that my mind is running crazy just by brushing against the thought of it. Strange because I've suppressed it for such a long time, so much that I thought I've completely abandoned the thought of home. I was too immersed into my new lease of life, I had a fun time for awhile.

But it's all coming back to me now, and there's nothing I can do about it. I miss home, and that's really all there is to it. I feel so helplessly lonely and empty. The void is deeper than it ever was. Thinking about home just bring constant tears to my eyes. Thinking about home cuts me deep. Thinking about home hurts like hell. The worst thing is knowing that no matter how much you crave for it, home is still such a long road.

But I just want to come home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment