27.12.14

Midnight




It's 12 o'clock sharp. A start of a new day. I've never really appreciate the significance of it, but here it is, a new day. A chance for me to do something right, an opportunity for me to turn something around.

I think, I have been really selfish this year. To my parents, especially. I guess I have been too focused on the things that they don't give to me that I tend to overlook the things that they have given me, which clearly outweighs the former. Have I been too persistent about having them to let me drive? I guess my sister is right. I'm behaving like a brat. I'm probably being too self centered. I've been thinking way too much about how I feel that I've been neglecting so much about how they feel. Maybe I should just let this one go. Maybe I should just give them an out for this, as much as I want it. I think I'm being too selfish and too demanding on wanting my own freedom.

 I wish I don't crumble as easily as I do. I wish I wasn't so fragile. 

You gotta be stronger than this. You have to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment