26.8.14

Ice

Today you were simply texting her the whole day, almost ignoring my presence. The silence that was between us was killing me more than you will ever know. But I could only fake a smile and assure you to go ahead. I wonder how long can I put on this smile? It's hard to see you around but yet it's hard not to. This complexity is driving me crazier and crazier. How did I end up falling for you when sometimes you just treat me like a jerk? Why was I so weak to put up with your ice cold demeanor? Why did I even care for you even though it was hurting like hell inside?

Sometimes I care too much for my own good. Often times I feel like I'm being used. I care too much, that it brings me so much disappointment. So much more than my heart can take. So much that my heart is breaking.

I'm done trying. I should be running away now. Yet I can't leave you alone, even though you always left me aside. It kind of hurts how my presence only matters to you whenever you need me.

I should be running now.

I'm leaving you alone this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment