22.6.16

Like no other

You make me feel like I'm at the top of the world. You make me feel everything. It drives me a little bit crazy but in a good way.

I like so many things about you and about us that I don't even know where to begin.

Like how my skin tingles every time you gently touch me on the shoulder or pat me on the back.

Or the smell of you whenever you sit close to me.

Or how you sigh in exhaustion out of stress beside me because you look so freaking cute.

Or the way you held my head when we hugged after you walked me home.

Or the fact that you were willing to commute for 2 hours just to come to the city and made my birthday a little more special and meaningful.

Or how you brought me coffee and muffins and then we spent the next hour or so talking about Korean dramas and everything else.

Or how you always pat my head and grin adorably whenever I'm tired or out of breath.

Or the way your eyes lit with excitement whenever you see me.

Or the way you throw your head backwards and show your dimples as you start laughing uncontrollably.

Or your witty jokes and playful teasing.

Or your freaking adorable smile

Or how my heart skips a beat when you laugh at my antics.

Or how you gently brushed my fringe aside as you laughed at how messy it is.

Or the days when we listened to each others' stories, adventures and secrets and try to understand the battles we both fought.

Or how we see each others' emotional scars as another part of our beauty.

Or the fact that we both come from such different worlds but yet we are so alike.

Or how you find it funny when I mocked about your strange taste.

Or the day when we spent hours looking for the perfect plush toy for your sister.

Or the two of us are a little bit obsessed with Mario kart.

Or how my heart melts whenever you do something remotely sweet.

Or how excited I am to tell my friends about you because of how special you are to me, and how special you make me feel.

Just, you.

From the day I met you, my heart knew that you were gonna be something. We may have just started but I am excited and crazy about us. I just can't stop thinking about you.

You are going to be a big part of my life. I can feel it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment