4.10.14

Clenched

I feel so emotionally locked up.

Sometimes it frustrates me to no end how overprotective my parents can be. So they say that they love me and how they do not want to lose me. I get it. I get that love knows no boundaries. I get that too. But do you know, how suffocating your boundaries are? I can't do what I want, I can only helplessly watched my friends gain their freedom as I'm still imprisoned in mine.

Yet I can't bring myself to yell at you and shrug you endlessly to make things my way. Words could never describe the essence of anger inside of me. I want to scream at you, I want to rebel, I want to cry. Yet I can't. Everything gets choked up. Because I know you care, and you did this out of love. That's why I feel like my genuine emotions are just locked up.

I just made the silence in me grow louder in front of you. Despite the everlasting rage in me that is dying to break free. I just keep getting quieter day by day, and that just drives me crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment